Lips And Lipstick – To get the pouts appearance of the lips whole day long requires the correct application of the lipstick. If the lipstick applied in the right way it will dramatically change the all facial looks.
There are certain tips for the application of lipsticks in right way:
- First of all make the lip surface smooth and even for the lip makeup. For the cleansing of lip surface use the sponge and apply the foundation that match with your skin tone.
- Select the lip liner in shade which coincides with your lip shape the darker lip liner is used for thin lips and for fuller lips the neutral colors works well. While choosing the lipsticks the darker and matte shades not recommended for thin lips. It will give them the smaller appearance .Lighter colors and glossy consistency is suitable for thin lips.
- Draw the lip shape by using the lip liner if the upper lip is bigger then lower ones then apply the liner inside the lip line and vice verse if the lower is bigger then the upper ones. So by the use of correct lip pencil or lip liner you can define the shape of your lips as desired.
- The lip brush is used to apply the lipstick. It will apply the lipstick in even way and the original texture of the lip surface will be enhanced with it.
- Use the color of the lipstick that match with your kin tone as Light blondes can use wines, berries and mauve’s. They also suit cappuccino colors.
- Golden blondes should use corals, apricots or peachy hues.
- Blondes with olive skin tones are best suited to warm peaches, browns or terracotta’s.
- Brunettes suit terracotta’s, cinnamon and brown tinted reds.
Red heads can use warm terracotta colors, cinnamons and peachy browns.